Make the Best of Your Day – Breakfast Recipes
#1 – Poached Eggs with tomato & avocado (@300 calories)
1 slice of whole wheat toast
- 2 slices of tomato
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 2 poached eggs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan romano cheese
* Fill a small frying pan half way with water and 1/4 cup of white vinegar. Add eggs…cook until desired consistency. Toast bread. Layer tomato slices, avocado slices, eggs. Top with salt, pepper & parmesan cheese.
#2 – Oatmeal with cinnamon, bananas & walnuts (@300 calories)
- ½ cup quaker oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk, ½ cup water
- ½ oz. crushed walnuts
- ½ banana – cut into chunks
- Generous sprinkle of cinnamon and sea salt
In a microwave safe bowl – put oats, water, almond milk, cinnamon and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove and add bananas and walnuts.
So nutritious and yummy! A great way to start the day off right and get that metabolism going!!!