5:30am – check T25 and Turbo HIIT – check! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=890027334343617
Just in case you missed my post on Facebook this morning……
Heading into this week with a new November squat challenge and our 7-Day Clean Eating Group who is BLOWING IT UP this morning, I wanted to share…
What’s your WHY?
Underneath it all, we are all the same; however, defined by the choices we make.
When it comes to WHY I get up every morning during the week to make time for my workout – here it is…
– it helps me start my day off right
– I feel energized and more productive
– I know that if I don’t get up early and get it done the day will get busy and I won’t get it done
– it helps hold me accountable to myself
– I save money AND time by getting it done early and not having to drive to the gym
– it is a stress relief and clears my head about what needs to get done TODAY and what can wait
– I make it a priority and first thing in the morning I can already put a ✔️ on my to-do list!!!
– most importantly it helps me feel like I can tackle anything because I am healthy (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually)
Don’t let ANY excuse stand in the way of your WHY!
Make it an amazing week!!